Prints of my artworks and poems are available through my Redbubble Webshop.

Monday 29 January 2018

A Place to Call My Own

My name is Jasmine.

I live a blessed life in a rural part of Belgium, along with my soon-to-be husband David, and our four dogs, Henna, Liam, Kate and Lucie.

David is in the military, which means that he spends a lot of time away from home, leaving me behind with the dogs.

As lovely as they are, they're not the best conversationalists. That's why I leave a lot of words behind on Steemit, a blockchain-based social media/blogging platform.

Ever since I was a child, I've had a profound love for everything and anything involving the written word. That, combined with an inborn need to create, makes writing the perfect outlet for me. It's not my only outlet though.

Thoughts tumble through my head in a sort of constant chaos, and I need to release them from time to time. That may take the form of a story, a non-fiction article, a poem, an opinionated ramble, a painting or a sketch... It could be anything, really.

My Steem page resembles the stream of radom thought and images as they fall out of my brain. I hope this page will become the diary in which I organise those thoughts and images.

I'll be sharing the links to my writing and artwork, as well as random bits of life here.


Feel free to visit any time. I look forward to it.

*Hugs*

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment